Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy Nobody Day


I am no body, thats what my phone say
those I expected , had neglected call me.
maybe i am the victim, the villain for losing touch,
the hero for doing what is right, shouldn't hurt this much.

What did I expect? respect? I'm such a lame,
cause when my parents split up, I straight up did the same. 
made myself busy, to not deal with the man that shares my name.
it took a time span, but damn Karma came.

Eyes front, focused on the future, and further,
Understudy to the role, determined to be a better father.
Now I regret, I neglected to pay attention to any other one,
coulda Been a better man, a better husband, and a better son,
I was an ok brother, but shoulda been a better one.


I hope you understand and have a different fate than me,
become the change you want to see don't just wait for me,
Confession, my lesson, it may be too late for me,
We shall see





No comments:

Post a Comment